Join us on Tuesday, June 11th at 11 am EST for BSF's first TOWN HALL meeting. This is a chance for US to hear from YOU about what you want to see at BSF for the rest of the year, and for YOU to hear from US about what's been happening so far in 2019. Please plan to participate - save the date!
Please join this meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Share your ideas
- Hear about BSF's advocacy agenda and recent FDA meetings
- Get the latest updates for family resources
- Learn how to get involved as a volunteer or on a committee
- Be the first to know what's happening at the 2020 conference
- Understand our 2019 communications approach
- Learn about the most recent research, clinical trials and publications
For those who are not able to attend, this meeting will be recorded and provided upon request.
Matthew J. Toth, PhD
Director, Family Services & Advocacy