- Cardiac Aspects of Barth Syndrome: Electrophysiology, presented by Dr. Lanier Jackson and Dr. Carolyn Taylor, Medical University of South Carolina, June 16th, 2020
- Potential Role of Entresto (sacubitril-valsartan) in Barth Syndrome Cardiac Management, presented by Dr. John Jefferies, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, February 19th, 2020
- Barth Syndrome Foundation 2019 Town Hall Meeting, highlighting our success to further the mission of BSF in education, advances in research, and finding a cure.
2020 Friday Roundtable Summaries
- Strength, stamina and fatigue in Barth syndrome, with special guest speaker Brittany DeCroes Hornby, PT, DPT, PCS from the Department of Physical Therapy, Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Monolysocardiolipin: Cardiolipin (MLCL:CL) assay, and its diagnostic utility and research potential for Barth syndrome with special guest speaker Dr. Fred Vaz from UMC Amsterdam.