We are a world leading source of support for research into the fundamental understanding of Barth syndrome (BTHS), diagnosis and treatments. If you are considering a diagnosis of Barth syndrome or for other reasons want information on this disorder, we can provide you with:
Information on symptoms and latest research findings (as well as access to the world´s largest reference source on published literature consisting of articles about BTHS and topics relevant to aspects of BTHS).
Access to other members of the medical community worldwide with experience of diagnosing and treating BTHS.
- How to Diagnosis
- Professional Healthcare Brochure
- Barth Syndrome FAQs
- FACT Sheets
- Barth Syndrome Growth Charts
- Scientific & Medical Publications
- Scientific & Medical Presentations
- Human Tafazzin Gene Variants Database
- Barth Syndrome Registry & Repository
- International Scientific & Medical Conference
- Research Grant Program
- Scientific & Medical Advisory Board