Barth Syndrome Foundation's 2016 Annual Report is available online. In this annual report, you’ll read about:
- Success of a truly inspiring conference.
- Adorable Wyatt dropped the puck at a New York Islanders game, raising awareness to a huge audience of hockey fans across the US.
- Dr. Michael Schlame was awarded the prestigious Varner Award for his selfless support over many years and received a second R01 grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Devin’s mom, Nicole, talks about their journey with Barth syndrome.
- Dr. Michael Chin received an R01 grant from the NIH, building on seed funding from BSF.
- Four worthy grants received funding to push research further, thanks to your generosity.
- BSF remains in a strong and healthy financial position.