The Barth Syndrome Journal Volume 17 Issue 1 is now available online.
Table of Contents
- Helping to Find a Treatment for Everyone
- 2016 Research Grant Cycle Awardees
- BSF in Beantown
- Reaching our Full Potential
- Barth Syndrome Foundation Research Grant Program 2017 Request for Research Proposals
- What Does it Smell Like?
- What Are We Going To Do Now?
- Gene Therapy 101: Basic Concepts
- Retirements (Combine Sci/Med & Volunteer)
- You Make a Difference (list all six FRs + appreciated stock blurb)
- Awareness of Barth Syndrome Continues to Grow
- BST - Update from Chair
- News from the Bristol Barth Syndrome Service
- Nicholas' Kitchen
- Inspired by the 2017 Genetic Disorders UK Leadership Symposium
- BSF of Canada President's Report
- BSF of Canada Getting the Word Out on Research Grants